Friday, February 19, 2010

Sunshine

We have had the sunniest past two days. It has been so nice to go out and run in the sunshine with the jogging stroller. Today I actually ran in shorts! Not bad for February. I was supposed to cross train today but I just couldn' t justify wasting a perfectly beautiful day working out inside. Plus tomorrow should be cloudy anyway. And today was especially wonderful because my whole family went running. I pushed baby C in the stroller and A Bear ran with Josie. It was so nice and so fun to have us all running together. It was so nice to just be running, not worrying about time and going a little slower these past few days with the stroller and just feeling good. Baby C loves to be in the stroller and enjoys looking at the all the houses. He especially loves when he can leave his head back and see me and smile. He was "talking" so loud while we were running it made me laugh. It just makes me so happy to bring two great loves in my life together. Family and running is a great combination. A Bear is getting into such good shape and ordered a new pair of running shoes that he is very excited about.

It has been so nice to think that this Saturday I only have to run 8 miles. I just keep thinking about all the extra time I am going to have and how I don't have to worry as much about what I eat and when I wake up and when I got bed, etc. etc. I can't believe its my last Saturday run before the big day. I checked out the weather forecast and for now, it is sunny for Saturday. Cloudy and rainy before and after Saturday but Saturday holds strong for now. I'll be checking everyday for an update. I sure hope that sunshine stays though.

No comments:

Post a Comment