Friday, February 5, 2010

Worn Out

That's how I felt this morning on my run. It was like I was seriously forcing myself to put one foot in front of the other. I was so hungry and just felt weak. It was good to go out and get my three miles for the day done. Plus I didn't do anything else after I got back. I didn't do any ab work, I just stretched out and iced my shins. When I got back I was just so hungry, maybe I should eat more before I leave. I think since I pumped and fed baby C before I left that it kinda took more out of me than usual. Hopefully there will be time this afternoon for a nap because I have a very big day ahead of me tomorrow. I can't believe my 22 mile run is just one day away. What will I do if I feel like I did today tomorrow?? I mean I barely made it through 3 miles, 19 more, there's no way. I guess its just all about mentally preparing myself and physically preparing myself by eating more. I'm going to have pasta for dinner and then I'll make a late night snack and go to bed early. Then tomorrow morning I'll eat a banana and peanut butter and maybe part of an energy bar or something. I already have my GU, I just need to plan out my route and drop it off.

Josie was in good shape this morning, she is my motivation some days, seriously. I mean this morning after I finished feeding baby C I would've gladly just stayed cuddled in bed with my little family but there she was, sitting patiently, waiting to go. I just hate to let her down when I know how excited she gets to go running every morning. It sure is nice to have such a diligent running companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment